Monday, July 14, 2008

I watch as another flower opens at dawn,
I find myself crying again until morn,
Why is it that true love is so hard to find,
And when it is found, it's so hard to keep in bind,
All my life I wanted to find this love so true,
To find the love which I heard was so few,
But the moment I saw you, I felt it, I knew,
That the love I seeked could be found in you,
But now its just a dream,
A dream in which I scream,
Scream because of the pain I feel,
Because of this pain that just wont heal,
But I think back to what my friend did say,
What she mentioned in class the other day,
She said "A smile can brighten up the darkest night",
I sit down everyday praying that she is right,
Praying that somehow I might still have the might,
To overcome this battle, to win this fight,
Oh how I wish I had that light,
The light that can make my life so bright,
Whatever it is I have to move on,
I have to wipe my tears and stop this mourn.

0 comments: