Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to college

So after 2 weeks, boring my ass off at home
(excuding certain moments) I headed back to college.
Well I got to play ping pong again but the holidays
surely rusted my skills, and guess what?
I juz cant see my lecturer to be gud, I don't know,
somehow I juz feel I dont enjoy her class. What more
with having excellent lecturers in the first sem,
I just feel that she's juz not up to the standard,
well maybe I just think too much but EEERRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!
So what do I do? I went to the coordinators office
and i asked him whether can I drop the subject
so after he checks all the files which took about 5-7 mins
he tells me the only option is to take public speaking
which the class is alredi full
WTF!!!!! haih so i guess i juz haf to continue
with this lecturer and pray that she can prove me wrong
PRAY FOR ME GUYS!!!!!! I DUN WANNA FAIL!!!!!!

0 comments: