Sunday, August 24, 2008

PHOTOS

Now some of you say that my blog really lacks photos, so I'm goin to put in some of the photos which are like.... what shud Isay, nice? hope it kinda reaches out to u.....
Just warming up for the Beijing Olympics
(Me and Choon Yau)

The well known, famous, Goyangz Crew

I bet u guys know where I am in the pic

THE WINNING TEAM!!!!!!!!!

From left: Zahid, Me, Vel, Cherng Khai

The Goyangz Crew again

having some breakfast

How it all started.....



From left : Pravin, Me, Francis




The increasing tower of Jusco


From left: Sastra, Afeerah, Pravin and me


Ruzzie and me


One of the person that means the most in my life


These are rare pics


I rarely take pics with traditional clothes





In college trying an impersonation


of the Sleeping Buddha









Oh those were the days back in school,



having some fun posing sad faces, hehe






Recognize me in the pic? you don't?



well thats jolly good then, hehehe



Me and my partner in crime



NAVIN KATTE!!!!!!!!!!



Yes i miss her.... dats Seow Ling by the way





Some of the Goyangz Crew

0 comments: