Monday, September 15, 2008

Why is life so hard to explain??

Why do I give such a name for my title? Cause things are just so hard to interpret nowadays things will b great and then it wont until you just seem to get fed up with life. I bet some of you do feel the same way I do.

Anyway let's forget about that, I'm resurrecting my blog from this short hibernation to write about the birthday party we had for my dear friend Jue Lyn yesterday. My unusual knack of meeting random people and making friends with them continued again, as i met 3 of Jue Lyn's frens in Sunway Pyramid. Umm the names, ummmm I think one is Sue Faye, the other 2 i'm not really sure. (Jue Lyn if you read this please remember to tell me their names)

Wad else? I'm just having this terrible itch in my eyes. so I tink I'll stop ere before my eye balls come popping out. hehe. Happy Birthday Jue Lyn!!!!!!!

0 comments: