Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Haih, it seems like I only update my blog like once a month. Wait, is that like bad, I dont know.
Things haven't been going good with me for a while which explains my quiet stint.
Where should I start?
Arguements with parents
Assignments
Studies
Love
Friends
What should I say?
I guess I can actually write a book about this. That's what someone asked me to do after my SPM. Too bad I didn't have the time to actually do it.
I have so many things to share in this world.
Oh yea, Toastmasters coming up, have to give my first speech.
I must blow them away.
Just worried about blowing myself away as well.
Oh well, what is life without some risks.
I watched Halloween with my friends.
I have to say its an awesome movie.
I had two of my female friends sitting beside me.
One of holding my hand, no, not the way you're thinking.
She was holding my hand like my hand was a bolster.
And everytime the killer comes near she'll start digging her nails deep into my arm.
The other one would just sometimes lean on my shoulder or bang my arm or whack me.
But even with all those disturbances I enjoyed the movie
You all should watch the movie.
I watched another movie as well
EAGLE EYE!!!!!!!!!!
Also another great movie
Well taken well acted
But as usual, my dad didnt like it
He never enjoys movies, he always wants action packed movies but the conventional ones
He doesnt like all this high tech science fiction stories.
Well I guess thats all for now.
Matt signing off....

0 comments: