Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost, I want to thank all my friends for the party you guys threw last night. I honestly enjoyed it, though I didn't like the part where you guys made me and Wai How go upstairs. You know I was making sure that if i go out with my friends before my birthday or something that I shouldn't let any of my college friends know about this because a repeat of Jue Lyn's birthday would happen. So I was so careful in planning everything i really didn't imagine you guys would do it yesterdays. BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS!!!!!!!!!! BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS THAT I LOVE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!
Now besides that at last our semester is over and we have a long break till January. I have to find a job, its so hard to get a job nowadays, seriously I don't want to go to KL and work again. If any of you guys know of any jobs out there, pleaz do let me know.
Last but not least, the BLOODY HELL Show is coming, and we still haven't decided on a lot of things, shit we have one week to get things straight, wish me luck.... i'm outta here chiows

0 comments: