Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Packed Week Next Week Laaaaa!!!!

I'm going to die next week, I'm so damn fully packed..... toastmasters, performances, MC-ing....
shit this is so not going to be good.
We had a discussion today in college about the "Bloody Hell Show".... for those of you who haven't known already (which are really few because all the ardent readers of my blogs are my college friend) there will be an event on the 31st Oct in HICT (5th floor of Klang Parade) from around 5pm - 8pm so please please do come, we need all the support we can get.....
Well anyway after the meeting had to practice my song then went for lunch at 4 (I'm just fast-forwarding everything) and then went back home and here I am in front of the computer at 12.48 am blogging. Its "BLOODY HELL" weird for me to be blogging at this time. I know for sum of you people its just normal but its weird for me cause it's even rare to see me online at this time.
Well that's about it I guess. Haih blogging its becoming weirder nowadays, people complain I have no pics in my blog, well of course la cause I don't take any, nvm you wont understand.
Until next time, its Mathew GoyangLembing signing off...... chiows!!!!

0 comments: