Friday, October 17, 2008

Work!!!!!!!!!!

I'm desperate for work. I need to work, but I can't look desperdate, but I am..... haih I went to KUMON today, thanks to my dear Iona. Iona I was just asking you how much the pay is because because my mum and I disagreed on the pay there.... Not because I wanted a job there. But never mind la, thank you manyak manyak.... hehe So I went to KUMON and had a discussion with the boss, wad do you guys think? should I take this job? I told her I need some time to think, cause I have also applied somewhere else..... so should I work there only or should I work at 2 places? i'm desperate to get a good pay, i need money to pay for my college and all... so yeah please do put your 2 cents worth of thoughts here, like Mr. Vicky said I must also put some phrases in my posting from now onwards. Dats all for today guys oh yeah I'll be going to Subang tomorrow for some Toastmasters competition, i'm just going as an audience so no need to wish me good luck, but about finding a hot chick there, yeah come on I NEED ALL THE LUCK!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Iona Tan said...

LOL good luck! Hahahaha!!

And btw, it's hard to find a high paying job in a short period of time, I suggest you do insurance or something.

Good luck!

cyendo cruz said...

work in genting lar, rm 1315 per month....