Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm sick again :(

Well guess what? Yeah I'm sick again, how'd you know? ok ok that was pretty lame.
Anyway it seems like it has been ages since I have updated my blog...
I've been kept really busy with the CDs and the books that I love to read.
This will be a very short post so I hope you guys dont mind.
The HICT Convocation was held on the 15th of November
I was the emcee for it along with Rachel Tan.
We managed to finish the task smoothly.
CD sales going quite well we juz have another 100+ CDs to go
Besides that I'm sick again
Went to the doc last week and she said its viral flu or sumthing
and this week she said that it got infected.
So I'm really feeling weak
that is one feeling I hate.
Sorry I cant give a more complete update.
Thats all for now
Chiows

0 comments: