Friday, November 7, 2008

A slightly less hectic week

After such a hectic week last week, I thought at last this week I could take some time to chill out and relax. I didn't know that I couldn't have been more mistaken. The Monday that just passed was the first day of duty for me in the Blackout Bistro, and who better to work with than Alan. I know you guys think I'm mean for saying stuffs about him but he just drives me up the wall. Anyway we managed to get the lowest sales of the week only pocketing RM90. Besides that, the CDs that we were publishing arrived on Wednesday and Mr. Victor assigned the publishing and money collectiing of the CDs to me. After a whole lot of commotion and confusion I'm glad to say that we have managed to make a lot of money from the CD sales which will most definitely help our current situation.
Now if you're asking what CD is this about, it's actually a CD by this singer called ANDY MCDONOUGH, he was in a band in the UK in the 70's though at those times no one heard
of them because of the ever so present bands such as "The Carpenters" and "The Beatles"
So, we came forward and we asked Mr. Andy's help to produce the CD and he made a compilation of his songs and recorded into a CD which we are now selling. The price of this CD is only RM10 and some of the money collected will be given to MAKNA as well as to some of the clubs in the college. For more information regarding the CD please do visit www.andyblues.blogspot.com
AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW YET, I"M STUDYING IN HICT!!!!
To conclude this week, I had a bonding session with my co-ordinator, Ms. Shireen Ng, who should be on her way to Melaka now. Wee Han, Shireen and myself went for a movie last night, as in Friday night. We went for this horror movie, called "Coffin". It was a really nice movie, it had its moment of horror, shock and emotions. Its a movie you people must watch but maybe not you people who squeal at every single thing that happens in the movie or others who close their eyes throughout the movie and peeks through the holes of their hands (hints at Shireen)
All in all not such a bad week, hope it was the same for you people.
Now that it has been a week since the "Bloody Hell Show", I have managed to get more pics from the show. Now the credit must be given to Aisha for taking all these pics even though she did take sum pics that made me look like I was trying to shit. But still, thank you very much Aisha for all the pics and for all the time it took for you to email me the pics.
It's Dr. Love signing out for now.....

































0 comments: