Thursday, November 27, 2008

This is hard

Its getting harder and harder to blog about nowadays, at times it seems almost absurd to be writing through whatever which had happened to you throughout the day. I still remember back in primary school we had to write this thing called "bi ji". We had to jot down what all happened on that day, and everyday at night I would sit down totally not having a single idea what to write about. I remember writing something like this " I went to school, then I came back and had my lunch. After this I sat down and completed my homework. I felt today was a happy day because I could finish all my homework and still had time to watch some T.V." I had to write down what I felt also in the end of the day.

Somehow this feels exactly like that, though now once in a while I know how to spice things up. If you do not believe me wait for the coming post, I have one interesting essay I wrote a few years ago.

Well coming back to me, let's start with Monday.

Monday
I had to go college to work in the cafe, somehow things are getting worse, customers are less even the motivation in the members seems to have died. I can't blame them because honestly I'm becoming that way too. It doesn't have that joy and satisfaction like when how I used to work in Tony Roma's early this year. So after happily leaving college, I had lunch with my friend Kenji, and after dropping him home, I went to Aeon Bkt. Tinggi. Before that, I had to pick up my best friend Pravin from Botanic. (Honestly we're going out so much people are starting to think we're gay =p) Pravin so terribly wanted to watch this movie called Quarantine which many of my friends have deemed unworthy to watch. But those of you who know Pravin will very well know that once he sets his mind to something he will do whatever it takes to get it. So, fine, I followed him to TGV to see that the movie was showing but somehow I managed to convince him to not watch it at that time. Then, we went walking around Aeon and Pravin seeing fried chickens had to stop and buy 2 pieces of it. Now as we were walking in front of McDonalds, I happened to see my former school teacher, Pn. Vijaya. So being the good boy that I was, approached her and said hi, but little did I know that there was another teacher Pn. Sia there. And that was it we got stuck there, they interrogated us (mainly Pravin - dear Pn. Ramu's son) for about half anhour before finally letting us go. We sat opposite DOME as Pravin munched down on his chicken as Farah and Sastra soon joined us. And as you know all gals adore taking pics, they would practically die if they do not take a picture of themselves everyday. this applies to mainly all the gals I know. So I had to take pics with them and trust me there were quite a number of them. All of us then started walking randomly around Aeon, with no intentions of doing anything. To make things short, we eventually said goodbye and headed back home.

Tuesday
Well today I just woke up at 11, and went down for a quick breakfast. Mum told me all so strictly that I had to start on cleaning my room today. So after lunch I set off on a great journey, one that would take courage and bravery beyond measure, to go through the rumbles of the ancient books to find the ever elusive treasure of cleanliness. WOW I guess I can crap =p Anyway, me and my mum decided not to start on the cupboard today and we'll clean everything else that we can. I started cleaning my trophy rack which was by no means an easy task. It was at the top most rack and i had to take the trophies one by one wipe it and put it down until all the trophies were out then wipe the rack itself and then place it all over again. Wait wait I think I have a pic of it. Shit for some reason I can't put it in...... Do blog posts have a certain limit on the number of words? Well anyway I then proceeded to the next shelf which contained books and some accessories. I had to repeat the same process of cleaning the books (mind you it was very dusty =p) and then cleaned the accessories and chucked some books in the cupboard for future cleaning and at last proceeded to my table which was the worst and messiest place in my room. I had to chuck everything to one side, clean it up, then chuck everything to the other side then clean that side up then sorted out the stuffs which were not needed and at last managed to make it look like I actually do study on my table. All this while, my mum was washing my toilet which she claimed was hideous and disgusting and that she wouldn't even dare to even shit in it. Well she did a good job =p well obviously, she is my mum. And after sorting out my clothes and arranging it tidily in the cupboard we called it a day for cleaning and went downstairs to go lepak

Alamak, its getting too late la, will update tomorrow la about what happened on Wednesday and today and also tomorrow =p

Its Dr. Love signing off BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 comments: