Saturday, November 29, 2008

Weekend is here, so is boredom!!!

I woke up early again today as I needed to go to play badminton. If you're wondering how early is early, I woke up at 6.45 a.m. Then I headed to my tution teacher's house to pick her up and left to the badminton court. It was quite tiring playing badminton today because
1. I have not played badminton for more than a month or maybe 2
2. I had to play badminton with 2 married women
3. Because I slept late last night

After that we headed for breakfast at Anna Brahma restaurant. My God I tell you the ghee tosai there was amazing what more with that awesome dhal curry I almost had my second one. Then, I sent teacher back home and she made me pluck mangoes which was by no means an easy task. Anyway I took some mangoes, I headed back home to find that I had to do more house cleaning. After vacuuming the house, I had to wash my porch and it was around 1.30 that we finished all the cleaning and sat down for lunch.

I had a short nap, a very short one before which I lied down reading the new book I have just got from Shireen, my ADP coordinator. I think the book's name is "Last Ritual". So I read it before having a short nap and then I had my bath and got ready and went on the computer while waiting for my dad's friends to come over. There was suppose to be some business talk and therefore my dad had called some of his friends over to discuss this direct selling business with them. It all finished by 8 and i think my parents were too tired to go out for dinner, so we had to settle for the chicken puffs that we actually bought to serve them, I believe there are another 6 or 7 pieces left. So here I am sitting here giving you my report of today, kinda hungry but still breathing. Sounds like a reporter, maybe I should consider being one.

Its Dr. Love signing off, take care peepz, chiowzzzzzz

0 comments: