Monday, December 1, 2008

Manchester United closes the gap!!!




Yes, last night Liverpool only managed to salvage a draw and therefore allowing Man U to close the deficit to just a few points with a game in hand. I'm sorry I couldnt blog for the past 2 days as I was pretty occupied with a lot of stuffs. My God, the weather has been getting worse and worse its so hot nowadays I even sweat with my shirt off, can you imagine that? Anyway Sunday was pretty much like every other Sunday. I had to go to church in the morning, had lunch outside, sent my sis back to her home, then it was back to my home. I had a quick nap maybe for about an hour, after which I had to go to my uncle's house for prayer meeting. After having dinner there, I forced my parents to to go back fast and I quickly took the car to watch the Man U game. I had to first pick Pravin (My gay friend) and then picked up Thana and then went to Kepo to watch the game there. To our joy, Manchester United got the lead through who else than Wayne Rooney (whose jersey I was wearing that night).





Besides that goal, it was a rather exciting game to watch, with both sides having their moments. Some moments of madness in the game



For Manchester United: Ronaldo forgot that he was playing football and not volleyball and handled the ball and got his second yellow card and was sent off



For Manchester City: Joe Hart forgot which side of the field he was supposed to be on as he entered United's penalty area for a corner. A quick counter-attack made Joe Hart run all the way to the other side of the field just in time to clear Rooney's long range effort.



We watched the second half in Sivitas in Bukit Tinggi. We were joined by Rishi and Arjun soon after. Af ter the gae Arjun had to leave straight away whereas the rest of us chilled for a while then I sent Thana, Pravin and Rishi back home before going home myself.



Tha was basically how Sunday passed by, Monday came by sooner than I had expected. I had to go to college in the morning to collect one last time the money from the cd sales from those who havent paid up yet. As I expected, no one turned up to pay except for Jason. Had lunch with Kenji and sent him back after that. Seow Ling told me that she wanted to go yamcha and so after waiting and waiting at last she tells me she doesn't wanna go. Haih, what to do, go back la. Then I had a nice nap, then I wen to the field. I didn't really want to play, so I didnt wear my shoes. When I reached there of course I couldnt contain myself and I had to play, so I play la, mana tahu this guy came and stepped my feet with the boots, kena la kau kau. So its pretty hard to walk now, as it kinda was really hard. Oh well, it's all in the game I guess. At least that's what my friend Siva always say. My Monday night was as usual, I didn't miss out on my favourite series and I also watched "Criminal Minds" (love that show).



Anyway, back to today (Tuesday). I woke up by 9.30 I guess, had my breakfast then around 12 I went to take the results of my blood test. After that I visited my doctor to give her the results to let her check and ask her opinion. She said everything was fine and I need not worry bout nething. I then had lunch and here I am sitting now with this freaking hot weather.



This is Dr. Love signing out, take care peepz











0 comments: