Sunday, December 21, 2008

Carol Service

Sorry I couldn't write this yesterday, but here I am today to write to you about yesterday. Ok I think I got that right. Anyway, I woke up around 11 yesterday and I gave you the update of the carolling and all. Today (21st december), however was the carol service. We decided to leave the house at around 3, have a quick pit stop in Midvalley and then head to church to start on some paper work to be done on the Sunday School.

It was my first time driving to KL, for those of you who know my parents, you'll know very well how extra careful they are with me. So as I was driving suddenly mumsad that she had forgotten to bring the stuffs for the paper work. Therefore we decided to spend time lepaking in Midvalley.




This is the sight that greeted us as we entered Midvalley. Its been ages since I've been to that place. I believe the last time I went there was to collect my cheque from Tony Roma's. Since then I have never been there before. Being back there brought fond memories of how it used to be before. I used to know the place like the back of my palm. Anyway, the place was crowded to the max, I would have loved it if I were to be able to work in Tony Roma's with the whole gang during this time. With the crowd there, and the joyous spirit of Christmas, it would have been amazing.

I bought some red and gold ribbons for the christmas tree. Then by 5 we left Midvalley and headed to church. As I told you earlier I was supposed to be the Santa Claus for the Carol Service. However, Achen (my priest) came and told me that I only need to get ready like mayb half an hour before the end and not now. So I chilled played carroms for a while then got everything ready for the Santa appearance later. For those who have seen me before, you will know exactly how thin I am, therefore it requires a long time for me to get ready as Santa. Anyway, it all went well. I managed to rock the show. Though the only comments everyone gave was "Santa you sure need to put on some weight". Oh well...


Anyway for those hopeful future skinny Santas out there. Here is a quick guide on how to be a Santa.

1. Get some pillows to stuff into your t-shirt make sure it looks nice and round and not like some disfigured round thing.

2. Make sure you put on your socks and shoes because later its going to be much more diffcult.

3. Get your suit on, and find a nice bushy beard to make you look real old.

4. Add a snowcap so that it covers your head and no one can actually see ur hair and all (this step is optional though it is essential to make it look real)



5. GO ROCK THE SHOW!!!!!


6. Dont forget to give everyone sweets. What is Santa if he doesnt give?

7. Now the stripping part. Just strip lor, that one also must teach r?


8. Lastly, Show everyone that though you might be a thin Santa, you sure have what it takes to be a good one.

I'm outta here.................

1 comments:

Shireen said...

yooooooooo.... pls lo... u think u got six packs izit.... lol