Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Year Is Coming To An End, Hope The Fun Doesnt

Its been a while since I've blogged. Kinda lost the mood to blog, I don't know why. But since I have a blog, I cant let it die, can I? Plus many people read it, can't disappoint them I guess.

Well I left off, after a disappointing christmas, the only fun thing about it was meeting all my friends again, still waiting for the pics though I don't see any. I was only allowed to be out till 12 which was even more sad. Life is starting to be more and more frustrating for me, but I sitll have to live on.

I have been out a lot... well kind of... though it was always with my parents. I went to Sunway Pyramid, twice, in the past 2 days. Got myself a whole bunch of computer stuffs. Spend about a 1000 bucks on it, which I hate, because I'm not the kind of guy who likes spending unnecessarily.

Besides that, I guess its ok, no goin to countdown this year as parents wanted me to stay at home and prepare for church tomorrow. I have to go send my friends "New Year" messages now.

And... about my new year resolutions. I think I'll stick with the same one I've been having for ages - PUTTING ON MORE WEIGHT!!!!!!

Take care guys, have a fun new year. Dr. Love ain't gonna retire so I'm always here if you guys need me.

0 comments: