Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Photos of camp

All in all, camp was ok, maybe not that fun. But to me it kinda kicked me right where it hurt because I learned a lot of stuffs not only from the session but a hell lot more because of the people I was with. I thank each and every one of them. This will lead to a revolution, mark my words, I'll do my best to bring a change into the church.
The gang - Me, Zubin, Ben, Kenny, Ashley and Dinesh


Leaving for Lake Gardens

After it started to rain we headed back to play some games at the centre itself

All of us anxious to know how the game goes

Wah!!! Playing game also can pose

This was our second game... Ummm I have no idea what it's called

Achen giving us a tip or two about how Aaron could look worse

He didn't look so bad after all
POSERS!!!!! Especially the ass on the left
Some kind of Arabian Traveller I guess, even the own team mates find him funny
Explanation being made about when the prizes will be given
Campers Night - Reuben and Ephraim
The older bunch - Song and beatbox
The younger bunch - song and piano
The crowd
The kids

Closing session
I had to put this pic, where else can you see Zubin like this



Personal reflection time, Jeffy sure doesn't seem to like it

Zubin explaining how camp was for him

0 comments: