Saturday, December 6, 2008

Miss Mystery a.k.a Catwoman

This post goes out to a special girl in my life, who played a big role in making me the person I am now. Sadly she doesn't want to be named and would like to be known as just Miss Mystery. So Miss Mystery, I hope you do enjoy this post. Oh, now she wants to be known as Catwoman so fine whatever you are, enjoy the post.



Now, back in school as I mentioned in my earlier post, the teachers and all knew about my habit of writing love stories. So they gave me a title which sounded like this "I fell in love the moment I saw it" begin your essay with these words. So I sat there thinking how the hell would I be able to write a love story. The teachers got me this time, they used the word "IT". As I sat there wondering what to do, a crazy idea stuck my head. This is that crazy idea...



I fell in love the moment I saw it. Why I used the word 'it' I asked myself. Just one gaze at her face told me why. She was an angel, a goddess, maybe something even more. The golden hair straight down on her shoulders, those twinklng blue eyes which could drown you the moment you laid your eyes upon it and those lips so red that even the reddest of roses would look pale compared to it. That was 'it', 'it' was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes upon all my life.



It was in Form 1, primary life was over and secondary life had just begun. As all fresh teengaers, I was attracted to a lot of girls. The first day of secondary school began and I felt as if it was just then that my life had began. The moment I gazed at her I knew she would change my life. Change me in any way and every way. Well, life never gives anything to you easily. Just to know this her, I had to wait and wait and wait. At last, the day came where I could finally speak to the angel, to my angel.



I had just gone through another whole session of lecturing from my parents. Staring at the ground, walking fast, little did I know that my mum's words would help me so quickly. I bumped into her, a group of friends were with her and giggled at the sight of us. I can still remember the first words I told her. She was standing with her head bowed, I don't know what got into me but suddenly I was full of confidence. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to bump into you, I just had a rough day, you know" I told her. That was it, I was blown away when she lifted her face and I swear those eyes just "burned" me. We didn't speak a single word for all that we had to say were said by our hearts.



They say love at first sight never happens, I guess I as just really lucky. It was shameful in fact, because I didn't even know her name, but all we knew was that we were made for each other. Of course I did find out her name after that. She was Giselle, just hearing the name made me feel warm in my heart and it still does to this very day. We loved each other a lot, and the whole school knew about it too. We managed to have a strong relationship until Form 4.



We faced a lot of tribulations, none of them easy for the both of us, but we managed to overcome it. There was once a scandal which involved me and another girl, Samantha. We were quite close but not as we were rumoured to be - couples. She was more like a sister to me and although everyone doubted us, Giselle never left my side, she was always there and never doubted me.

As the old saying goes "all's well ends well", we were very happy but something quite contrary to the old saying happened. It happened in school, I was involved in a fight. These few "idiots" were unhappy because I had Giselle as my girlfriend and they came to have a fight with me. It was two against one, but being a taekwando black belt and having Giselle beside me, I feared nothing. They charged at me, and I made a guy unconscious instantly. The other guy was more experienced and gave a good fight. It was then that I heard her scream, the most excruciating scream I have ever heard in my life. As I turned back, I saw Giselle, tears on her face, lying on theground with a knife pierced through her heart. The guys seeing this ran away and fled from the scene.

I gazed down at her, as tears trickled down my face. I held her tight, tight in my arms and placed her on my lap. "Dont go Giselle, dont leave me here. You know I cant live without you," I cried to her. "You have to live without me... you have to for my sake... I love you and I never want you to forget that,". Those were the words, the words that still ring in my ears today, the words which were her last words. "No, no, no... Dont leave me Giselle, you can't leave me now, no" those words came out almost in a hush as I knew I had lost her. There was nothing I could do, my angel had done back to God.

Those memories still haunt me. Everytime I think of her, tears fill my eyes. "I love you too, Giselle" I tell myself every night. I hope she is happy wherever she is and hopefully she feels proud of whatever I have done and what I have yet to do. I love you Giselle. Always have and always will.


That was the essay I wrote back in Form 4, I guess I stumped the teachers. And if you have noticed the sudden bigger size of my font, its because my dear Sharlene could barely read my earlier posts, or so she said. So Sharlene now can read or not ? hehe
Its Dr. Love signing out, chiow

0 comments: