Friday, December 5, 2008

These past few days

These past few days, I have been kept busy trying to find a new christmas tree for my house. Its been ages since I've had the old christmas tree and God knows how long has it been with my family. This christmas tree is way shorter than me and that pretty much sucks, so I told my mum that we should get a new christmas tree and I'll use my own money to buy the tree. Before I go much further, let me just quickly jot down wad happened these few days.

WEDNESDAY
My parents woke up early because my mum had a check up in KL General Hospital. I woke up somewhere around 9.30. I had my breakfast and started watching cartoon. My parents gave me a call and asked me to pick them up from the mechanic because there were some problems with the car. I picked them up and then we went to Klang Parade to do some light shopping and I told my parents that I wanted to go to college for a while just to see Mr. Victor. Now, what came out from my dad's mouth I didn't expect at all. He said OK let's go see your lecturer. I was shocked but in no way did I show it. I took them to my college and they saw Mr. Victor and they left the college pretty satisfied I guess. After that, we had lunch then picked up the car then headed back home. I couldn't play football that day because I believe it was raining pretty bad... or wait did I go play that day, I cant exactly remember that was kinda how Wednesday went.

THURSDAY
I woke up around 9+ again but this time it was because I had to go out with my friends. I picked up Pravin at 12 then picked up someone else then picked up Farah. I had to make a slight detour and after all that I reached Pappa Kopitiam in Bkt Tinggi 2 around 1.45? All 5 of us had a light lunch, I think only me and Sastra ate, the rest (Farah, Audrey and Pravin) all just drank, drinks I mean, not liquor. After that, we headed to Aeon, upon reaching there Sastra said that she had to leave because her sister was all alone at home and Farah followed her back. So it was the three of us, Pravin, Audrey and me walking around Jusco trying to find christmas trees for me. We practically got bored and decided to leave for home, so I had to go to my aunty's place to take something, and in doing so managed to show Pravin how Ambang Botanic looked like. I then sent Pravin back home and went back home myself. I had a nap then continued with my daily night routine.

I cant continue with Friday. I'll write tomorrow hopefully. Parents pestering me to sleep cause I have to go for badminton tomorrow. So GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: