Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas tree hunting

This is what happened on Friday.

I woke up around 9-ish, I ad my breakfast and all and then me and my mum went to Tesco first. I had to exchange a christmas ornament my aunt bought because it was damaged, then I looked for my new christmas tree. I found a 7 feet christmas tree worth RM130 and a 6 feet which was priced at RM100. After jotting down the details, we did a quick shopping there, buying biscuits and snacks. We went downstairs after that, and enquired about the price of the treadmill. My dad bought the cycling equipment a few months back and now he realized that its practically of no use, so he's thinking of getting a treadmill because its more useful. At last, I can work out at home, that is if I have the time to, because I'm always busy updating all of you with my life. Anyway we set off for Giant after that, we saw a christmas tree there but there was no price tag on it neither did we manage to find any other trees there, then we decided to look for the treadmill and they didn't have it there as well only some massaging machines. I then drove to Asoka, mum was hungry and she couldn't wait anymore. I had ghee tosai and nescafe tarik which was not too bad la, but I've tasted better ones. We then left for Klang Parade, because I had to return something. Ok la I'll just tell you and make it easier for you. I bought underwears which was sized L. So I went home and all and when my mum was about to wash it suddenly she noticed that among all of it there was one undie sized S. Can you imagine that, I had to drive all the way with my mum to Klang Parade to exchange it. Anyway after exchanging it, I bought a shirt that my dad wanted, not with my money of course. Then we went to the Giant downstairs. We saw a few christmas trees there, but God it was old. It looked like it was there for like 5 years and no one had bought it. We decided not to buy from there then we went into Parkson and we found 2 trees. One was 6 feet which was RM250 and the other was 7 feet which cost RM450. Freaking expensive man, me and my mum decided that we might as well just get the one from Tesco. After that we went to Aeon, to see the prices of the treadmill there, it was pretty much the same with the ones in Tesco the only difference was that the ones in Tesco were going for about a 1000 bucks less because they wanted to clear stock and all. After all this we went back home. I had about an hour's sleep and then I woke up to get ready because I was going to watch "Bolt" in Aeon. I wasnt really feeling up to it and I decided to call Ivan to see whether there was anyone else who wanted the ticket, at that time he told me no, then about 20 minutes before the movie he calls me and tells me that there is someone who wants to come, I gladly told him to let her have the ticket. At least I wouldnt miss my "lee xiao long" hehe that was basically how friday went by.

Today so far I just woke up at 7+ to go for badminton. I had breakfast with my tution teacher then I came back, had my bath and here I am now. Later on, I'll be goin for carolling and from tomorrow onwards I will be in my church camp and therefore I won't be able to update my blog.
I'll be back!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: