Saturday, December 20, 2008

Caroling (The continued version)



If you're trying to figure out who that Santa is, yeah you guessed it right, THATS ME. Just like in my earlier post I told my caroling friends that I wanted to be the Santa for the last day of our church caroling. Well ok, I know what all of you are thinking. Santa is supposed to be fat, and I am no where near to being fat, well I had to stuff myself up with pillows and towels but still never really got to the size of the previous Santa who was my cousin.


So, after about half an hour of stuffing and adjusting at last I got my suit right and we set off to the houses to do our caroling. We were suppose to visit 4 houses today (Yesterday).
  1. Rawang
  2. Saujana Resort
  3. USJ 4
  4. Puchong

It was a long ride to Rawang with adults and kids alike aboard the van. The kids however enjoyed themselves throughout the journey, as the picture above clearly shows. At last we reached the first house, I got ready to pump into action but sadly the songs there were kinda slow, not really the ones I could shake about. It was pretty difficult to eat with the beard and all, but for those who know me, you should know that I will do anything to eat. So I sat in the kitchen, hung my beard on top of my head and ate my heart away.


I even had time to pose with my sister with the christmas tree in the first house. After wishing everyone Merry Christmas, we left to go to Saujana Resort, the posh area. We were awed as we got there, the houses were huge and so awesome. We entered the house and everyone went around to explore the house. We couldn't contain ourselves, the house even had a pool in it, so you can imagine how excited we were. Honestly, I've never been to a house with a pool in it so you can imagine how excited I was.

At this house, I got to show some of my "Moves" as the songs were upbeat and fun. Once we were done, I set off to eat again. This time they had vadai with dhal curry - my favourite. Damn it was heaven, I even had time to pose at their swimming pool. We chilled a little while longer for Dr. Suresh to come and once he came, we sang a few more songs then left for USJ 4, my aunt's house.

It was PACKED there. There were so many people there, it was pretty hard to dance to the songs. I managed to do what I could, and then I rushed off to eat again. Once I was done giving sweets, we left for the last house of the day in Puchong, to our guitarist's house.


The kids sure enjoyed the last house, they were pretty exhausted themselves and knowing that this was the last house, I guess their adrenaline kicked in. After singing all the songs, I hurried off into a room to change into my normal clothing and rushed to eat... AGAIN. All in all, it was a good experience to be Santa for a day. Though I have to do it again today :P

Anyway, lunch is beckoning now so I'm outta here, byeeeee.

0 comments: