Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is coming

Well Christmas itches closer and closer, but I find that I don't really know how to put this, but it kinda feels as if the whole meaning to it is not there. Yeah I know its weird and all but its how I feel. I happened to think a lot lately, was on the phone with my dear Cassey till 4.30 in the morning last night. Thank you so much Cassey, its awesome to talk to you, I feel proud of who I am when I talk to you.

So coming to that, I would like to take the time off, to thank all the special girls in my life who have one way or the other played a special role in my life and in making me who I am today even though I might have only known some of you for a few months. I am in no way posting the names in accordance to importance so don't you people get offended, one thing I know for sure its going to be a long post. So here goes.....
  1. Cassandra - You make me happy so much I dont exactly know where to start. Thank you for being there for me last night especially, and I'll be there for you too in case you need anything. Lalalalala =p
  2. Sharlene - I know we practically didn't even talk to each other properly when we first met, you were full of problems back then. I still remember how you used to suddenly get pissed at me out of the blue but I'm glad I did hang on because I don't know how my life would have been if you weren't exactly a part of it. Thank you for everything.
  3. Meliza - I actually thought you were a stalker of some sort when we first met. And then how quickly things changed in an instant we were so close, I'm sorry I had to do all those things to dig into your past and all, but as I say and always will say I wont leave you Mel, don't you worry bout that.
  4. Lisa Wong - Another example of how random people can be a good friend to you if you and of course they let you. I can't recall how I met you, I believe it was through Facebook, I'm sure there are many more things I don't know about you as well as things you don't know about me. I sure hope you give me that chance. Besides that, thanks for entertaining me and I WANNA KNOW YOU MORE!!!
  5. Nichole (Nicky Baby) - Where should I start? You're my everything, well almost all of it. =) Even though you might be in England, you're always here with me, at the times I feel sad, all I need to do is just to play the recording of you, and within seconds you put a smile on my face. That's how amazing you are to me my dear, though we have never met, I believe I have seen more than many of the people who have met you have seen. Thank you for that and also for always being there for me and btw, HOW IS HAROLD?? That's the name right? =p
  6. Steffy - You just knew your name was about to appear here didn't you. Well you deserve to be here, I cant imagine my life without you. How long have we actually known each other now? Ummm I think about 3 years? Those 3 years I will never forget how much you have helped me along the way. Every single time I was down I could count on you to always lift me up when I fall, thank you for those wonderful 3 years. And please find a nice guy, I cant rush to your house all the time =p I love you so much my dear Steffy.
  7. Seow Ling - Ini banyak susah mahu tulis wor. I've known you for 5 years right? 5 crazy years which involved love, friendships as well as fights. You were a real roller coaster ride. It was kinda scary for me to deal with you, never knowing how you would react to the things I say. You've brought the biggest changes in my life, I wouldn't want to go in detail about that. Whatever it is, you I can never forget. You still owe me a movie la, he he. Thanks for everything, and I love you.
  8. Audrey - Well naturally when I'm writing about this group, names just keep flooding in, I hope I can remember all of it. Ummm, you, I've known for 5 years as well, 4 wonderful years and 1 normal years. I'll never forget you, never. Its really difficult to forget someone who you have loved so much. I know life might not have been a smooth ride for you. Nonetheless you tried to make sure that it was smooth for me, and for every single effort you took, I wanna thank you for always being there for me, even when I call you at 2 in the morning. Thank you very very much and I love you.
  9. Farah - You are a very difficult story to tell. Nonetheless very important in my life. Somehow you always seemed to be there for me when I was down. Yes I know sometimes we have had our conflicts but whatever it may be you are essential to me. Thank you my dear and I love you.
  10. Angeline - You were another special person in my life. Rising and falling I could never really define our friendship. But, but, you were a real friend to me. At least I feel that way, and I really miss you, and I have no idea where you are now or what you are doing, but I wanted to make sure you were thanked for every single episode of my life that you were a part of. Thank you so so much and never forget that I love you even if I don't write it....
  11. Nisha (Nishy) - You were one hell of an infatuation for me. I could never really express my feelings about you. However, you remained a friend to me and always tried to help. I know you're busy, but I really miss hanging out with you and most definitely bullying you. Hope to hang out with you more. I love you loads Nishy, thanks.
  12. Rebecca - My list would have never been complete if you weren't a part of it. Where should I start with you. Met you 7 years ago, liked you 5 years ago, you liked me back 3 years ago. What a story, I'm stuck now I don't know what else to write. I realize now that I might have been a real pain in the arse for you, but somehow you never really bothered. What I hate about you is that you make me talk about all my stuffs but you never really open up to me, that was always the thing which bugged me, but I guess I understand. Nothing means more to me than your happiness my dear, nothing. Thank you for being there for me even though you're like 500km away I love you so much and I doubt that will change.
  13. Ruzanna - You were one hell of an episode in my life. I never knew I could fall in love so badly with a girl I barely even knew. You were everything to me, and no matter what happens, I'll never forget you. I'm missing you like hell now, I guess you're in UK now, I hope you let me know when you come back. Thanks for always being there for me, and most of all thank you for always loving me the way I was, I knew I didn't need to be someone else with you. I love you.

I think the rest I'll just name them I find it so hard to actually write stuffs about them

  1. Leann
  2. Poojha (Singapore)
  3. Rachel (Johor)
  4. Rachel (college)
  5. Shireen (college)
  6. Natasha Nivashini
  7. Cindy
  8. Lalitha
  9. Sheena (my cuzin)
  10. Vaishna
  11. Aarthi
  12. Ahdesya
  13. Alice
  14. Amalina
  15. Archana
  16. Azreena
  17. Carmen
  18. Chelsea (Australia)
  19. Crystal
  20. Deepa
  21. Dian
  22. Farazatul Balqish
  23. Hirushiya
  24. Ho Tuck Chee
  25. Janelle
  26. Kamini (Work Colleague)
  27. Karishma
  28. Kesher
  29. Keshwinder
  30. Kiranniya
  31. Lana
  32. Leena
  33. Linda
  34. Malini
  35. Monica
  36. Neva
  37. Parveen
  38. Pei Yin
  39. Rafhanah
  40. Renu
  41. Revati
  42. Sastradhanea
  43. Shirenee
  44. Narmatha
  45. Sue fyenn
  46. Tammy
  47. Logeetha
  48. Thusharaa
  49. Yi Ting
  50. Yoshnni
  51. Zayana
  52. Alicia Chan (Though I have no idea where is she or how is she)

I guess that's about it, for those who believe they should be in the list please do let me know.

0 comments: