Wednesday, January 2, 2008

the first day of the year

woke up early again coz i had to go to church... juz to remind u this story is about the 1st of january i dunno y my posts sumtimes go wrong... i think the date is one day slower and i dunno where to adjust it... well yeah so on the first of january i had to go to church in the morning well there was a service but i din go for dat juz went for the meeting afta dat... well the meeting was about the trip to india which i will b goin on the 11th.. well needed to prepare sum things for dat so was preparing for it and then me and my sis went to hangout in megamall.... BIG MISTAKE.. the queue was crazy so decided to go for bowling and there was anotha waiting list in which they would call me onli afta an hour.. so decided to head back home wasted another day well went for my usual footie (football) well to make things short nothing else happened and i went to sleep again

0 comments: