Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WHY FLOWEREDHEART?

Y did u do this ? i thought i was a gud fren to u? i thought i meant sumthing to u.... i didnt noe dat u didnt like this friendship, kinda painful but guess i haf to live wid it i dun haf a choice do i? i juz hope u'll at least b willing to accept me as ur fren this is a poem for u my dear floweredheart

I wonder what I didn't do for you,
You're acting like you never knew,
You say its because we cannot meet,
Yet you claim to know that I am sweet,
Why do you think I can't love and care,
Just because I haven't seen u right there,
Haven't I proven what I feel,
Or did u think it wasn't real,
We were so happy why did it end?
Don't u even think I'm your true friend?
Why do you want it to end this way,
Don't you know you're hurting me each day,
I did everything I could to make you glad,
Guess in the end it just makes me sad,
I hope one day you will see,
That I was just being me,
I love u a lot, you know that,
Are you juz trying to push me to death,
Cause you have put an enormous pain,
You're making me tear as much as the rain,
But no matter what decision you choose to make,
I'll sacrifice anything for your sake.

i'm sorry i couldnt b gud enuf for u, juz hope u'll still accept me as ur fren.
love sweetmane

0 comments: