Monday, January 21, 2008

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME

hey people how haf u guys been? hope you've been fine.... well wad is there to write lets c, i went to indiai had a conference there- a youth christian conference... it was nice actually it wasnt reli nice lar but i dunno y it felt so nice.. mayb it was bcoz ever since i was small i never reli had the chance to mingle wid people of my age in church, my church is a small one and haf very little youths, and the youths are all older than me and the next younger group are 15 sumtimes i juz feel so lonely to go to church and all... but this place was a nice place bcoz i was surrounded by them youths...haih juz those things in life which is like a burning coal even if it stops burning the smell is stilll there its actually the 21st of january today juz a painful feeling in me now, its reli hard for me to take all dis in, wad more afta all dat i did for her... mayb i'm taking things too seriously mayb i shud relax. O
O GOD PLEAZ HELP ME FACE ALL THIS STRUGGLES I AM FACING AND HELP ME HELP OTHERS WHO NEED MY HELP IN UR NAME I PRAY AMEN.

0 comments: