Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FOR MY FLOWEREDHEART!!!!!

this poem is for you carmen i hope u like it...

Its funny how fate has made me see,
That there was someone one out there for me,
I never thought it would be this way,
You would bring joy to my heart each day,
We became closer more and more,
You became the medicine for my sore,
You started to feel the love I had,
I made you smile everytime you were sad,
You were there for me as well,
You saved me from the arms of hell,
I'll never forget you my dear floweredheart,
Thank you for not pushing me apart,
Today I will promise you one thing,
Between us there should be nothing,
I'll always be here in case you fall,
Always be ready to heed your call,
If you ever need me just close your eyes,
I'll appear like a rainbow in the clear blue skies,
Because never would I want to see you sad,
The mere thought of that makes me mad,
Before I end this I would like to say,
Never will a day come when i leave you away.

love you carmen

0 comments: