Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ITS A NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

well the year of 2007 came to an end again...well a couple of friends and me went to jusco to celebrate the new year... went wid my parents had dinner in mcd...and met up wid my olddddddddddddddddddddd friend LEONG KOK WAH, it was nice seeing him again afta a long time...yeha well hung out wid him for a while then met up wid my other frens.. we went to check out the concert thingy (jaclyn victor, faizal all were there) but it was kinda dull lar mostly for my frens because it was mostly in chinese and all of us were indian... so we decided to go to the arcade section of jusco had sum fun there and then around 11.55 we went down for the countdown... it was packed and we reached there juz in time and the countdown started and got to c live fireworks for the new year for the first time in my life... well newayz afta dat hanged out for a while in Arya curry house then went back home at around 1... went online afta dat , dad as usual nagging around went to bed at last around 4.30 coz i got this call from a girl and was juz talking to her throughout the night....

0 comments: