Saturday, December 29, 2007

SATURDAY

well since i finshed friday lets continue wid saturday... i woke up took a bath hoping dat the colour might drop a bit.. well obviously it didnt they call it permanent for a reason...so went downstairs and dad was there he didnt say a single word to me... mum asked me to approach him and apologize and all dat.. well i sat nearby then dad asked bout my driving classes... then my sis was like " see i told mummy that dad has no problem wid him" and my mum got pissed she started shouting and told my dad dat she wanted to dye her hair too, dat was it wrong thing to say he juz burst started lar kutuking me like hell... saying dat i dunno where i stand asked me to remain where i am we haf a standard of ourselves we dun need to do nething to change dat... if u still wanna do everything den u get out of my house i dun need u to b in my house and so on bla bla bla.... well i was pissed too but juz held back from saying nething didnt wanna hurt him or make him even more pissed... well i decided to bold my head lar no choice alredi wad everyone like dis gone lar happy family so no choice lar... jz when i was about to leave mum told me dat she talked to dad and got him cooled down a bit so i can keep my hair for now wooo hooo YESSSSSSSSSS well yeah lar... but i had a function at my uncle's house after that... well ther first thing i did was to tell them bout my hair and make it clear to them well they were really supportive and said yeah well as nick always say shit happens... but i was more worried bout my grandparents well they didnt say a word and i was surprised how can my grandparents not say a thing... well gud enuf for me they didnt well everyone else noticed...my cuzins, my frens, but damn i'm lucky i dun haf to cut my hair i juz love my hair now.. haha thanks sis for doing my hair for me

0 comments: