Saturday, December 29, 2007

DELAYED

ok well i havent written for quite sumtime I'll write about Friday the 28th of december. well as i haf mentioned earlier in the other posts i was about to get hair dye a temporary one.... welll guess i'm kinda stupid when it comes to all dis...u c wad happened was rishi and myself we went to jusco to get hair dye... so we went seraching the whole place for hair dye, temporary ones of course... well we decided to purchase hair dyes from watsons as it was the cheapest we could find... well little did we know that the dyes were actually permanent, it wasnt till half way of the journey back home did it strike my mind that we didnt really ask whether it was permanent or temporary well it was too late and we surely couldnt return it to them, so we decided to juz go home and figure out wad we were suppose to do.. well i returned home and after consulting my fashion designer, cindy (thanks a lot for helping out) i found out dat the dye was actually permanent... well kinda late to regret i had to wait for my mum and sis to come back and consult them about wad i shud do next... so once my mum came back she started this whole fuss about "i told u to get a temporary dye everytime i giv u a bit of freedom u climb all over me" same old line again and again trust me i've heard it a lot... so she wasnt dat happy bout me dyeing my hair but i wasnt about to waste 20 bucks juz like dat so i asked my sis to help me out, she helped me dye my hair well i was suppose to wait until the desired colour comes or sumthing like dat, i never saw dat colour but i juz had to wash it off as it was time for the party well i took my bath and started drying my hair and at last plucked the courage to look at myself in front of the mirror and wad i saw wasnt actually bad... it looked good i mean not to say nething gud to myself but i felt satisfied dat it had worked at last...my sis loved my hair she said she wanted me to do it for her too, but my mum... no way she was quite angry not very but quite... she said i look like a paria it doesnt suit my skin colour the whole naggin thing which i shall save u from... well i went to the party well everyones first comment was " dei how ur mum let lar" haha well this time she didnt haf a choice i guess... the party was ok lar... wadeva or howeva it was i would still support my frens no matter wad... so yeah... well the dance floor... oh yeah wait wait tammy's performance how can i miss dat out.... it was GREAT... and i mean it tammy ok lar for once u did sumthing worth seeing :P haha no but seriously it was nice i was enjoying it.. yeah u too stephanie well until the whole cd went jamming... no idea wad happened but tammy claimed it was francis who burnt the cd though everytime he burned a cd for me it never did dat.. well newayz back to the dance floor.. ok lar dat was kinda the best part of the party lar i mean it always is... but it finished quite early around 11.50 pm they stopped... well the next problem came up which was transport to go back... it was suppose to b a whole big group of botanic boys taking taxi to botanic however these *$#@ers got a lift from komala and luckily for us we got a lift back home from rishi's parents... thanx rishi... then it was back home... well dad didnt even come and talk to me, mum was cooled down...so i juz decided to go and sleep as i was alredi quite tired from the dancing and all.. so yeah i slept

0 comments: