Thursday, December 27, 2007

MORE POEMS

Why does it always burn in my heart,
I fail everytime I try to play my part,
The green dragon rose but I held it tight,
I controlled my emotions and avoided a fight,
If he loved her so much he should haf told me so,
Instead he kept quiet and let my feelings grow,
She made me feel she was my everything,
But what can i do now, there isnt anything,
If she didnt like me, why didn't she say that,
Instead she said she was hurt being played at,
Thats why i said I'm willing to wait,
I believe we can be together, I do haf faith,
But what use is that if you dont love me,
Nothing would happen even if it was meant to be,
I keep wondering if all this is true,
Or juz a plan to ruin me and you,
The dreams I had about us, I feel its gone,
I wonder if on the right day i was born,
For my wish never came true,
To love a person like you which are so few,
But if you have chosen life to be dat way,
I can only respect it I dun haf anything to say

0 comments: