Thursday, December 27, 2007

ME SAD

this is one of the poems i wrote when i was sad and lonely:

the place that i kept for you is now filled wid sorrow,
will i ever see your smile when i wake up tomolo,
you were special to me in every way
both the actions you do and the words you say
this pain has struck me once again which i tot never will
it is biting me from everywhere i think its starting to kill
why did i feel this way to u i kept asking day by day
did it have to happen or was it a price i had to pay
only three did i love April,June and August
to all of them i gave my love both truthful and honest
but all i got was sadness and unbelievable pain
my tears are dropping all around, its heavier than the rain
oh what didnt i have to satisfy and please thee
not even one loved me but how could i love three
its piercing me everywhere ever since i was born
sometimes i wonder should i haf ever been born
with all the sadness in my life, it seems so forlorn
every hour that seems to pass by keeps damaging my mind
i keep on wondering whether the perfect girl i'll find
but no matter what happens life has to continue
i juz haf to forget the past and start life anew

0 comments: