Thursday, December 27, 2007

more poems

it had to happen all over for me,
is this what i deserve i fail to see,
just to help my friend save his relationship,
i risked my joy and my friendship,
all i asked was whether she thought she was wrong,
but what i got was of course pain amazingly long,
was it right what i did, i kept asking,
the answer for it the whole day i was searching
but the more i looked the more i saw,
that nothing was done according to law,
so i gave in and tried to enjoy fun,
but just as i did, i got shot by a gun,
the pain went into me and straight into my brain,
anger came all into my body and drove me insane,
it flowed into me and almost got me into a fight,
but that was when sumone showed me the light,
you see life is like a sharp stone in a river,
the more the water flows over it, the stone becomes less sharper,
life pokes us with the sharpness of the stone,
but as time flows by it doesnt hurt and we dont moan,
of course sadness undoubtedly struck again,
it was amazing how i could stand the pain,
all i do is try to put a smile on someone's face,
but the more i try the worse i finish in the race,
everything i do is for someone to be happy,
but all that happens is that pain slaps me,
the harder i tried to solve the pain,
the worse it got, it felt like i was not sane,
but then it became clear to me,
that all is not what the eyes see,
here i was with my heart screaming out,
where as she was juz chilling nothing to worry about,
i was dragged, cheated again,
into the life's stupid game,
when will all this pain and lies end,
will there be anyone to give me their hand,
to them life is a game which is nice,
but behind the game it is i who pay the price,
when will pain leave this heart of mine,
is there anyone who would be that kind,
the more you see the games of life,
you will wonder why havent u cut yourself with a knife,
but since all the pain is comin to me,
i might as well leave it juz let it be.

0 comments: