Thursday, December 27, 2007

PARTY!!!!!

will start wid the story of yesterday : slept at 4.30 last nite woke up at 10 was suppose to go to pravin's house and dat dumb cow was sleeping, wasted my bloody time waking up early...prepared everything for my frens to come over to my place was at last havin a party for my fren.... called about 30+ people and guess how many turned up? 14!!! onli 14 not even half... well we kinda had fun lar tried to haf open dance floor but there were onli 2 gals not much fun ya i noe....so afta dat had tammy's party wanted to go there lar but parents said they tired and all but sumhow managed to persuade them to send me with the condition i go back at 10.30... well went there and there were onli 2 other people my age..luckily i had no problem making frens i saw sumone else there too... and sumhow i couldnt stop thinking of her.. wow who was she? haha lets juz leave dat aside... managed to persuade my dad to let me come back at 11... well tammy's party was more successful than mine they had dance floor where people actually danced haha... and u shud haf seen the way she danced my my i think onli 2 people might noe who i mean well newayz dat was about it lar... oh yeah then i went back home watched the mu game... and unsurprsingly mu won 4-0 sumore lovely free kick by ronaldo he's in a class of hsi own man.... so afta the game decided to sneak online.. juz when i was nicely chatting heard my mum's sound i turned it off and went the hell away from the com phew lucky me

2 comments:

Ahdesya. said...

who's the girl???

The Love Doctor said...

got lar where can tell?