Monday, January 12, 2009

College is back!!!!

Ok, first of all, a thousand and one apologies :P for not being able to constantly update my blog like I used to. The reason for this is because college has started again and we have hell lot planned ahead for this year. Let me give u brief description of what we are planning to do this year.

Let's see... The major project comes under the Performing Arts Club which is a musical. We are planning to have it played in college on July 3 in conjunction with the US Independence Day. If it manages to be a hit, IF, then we will be trying to play it in other places as well.

Besides that, we are in deep discussion to organize an inter-school street soccer competition. We plan to have it sometime around June, after the students mid-year exams and also before their trials for those who have SPM or PMR. This competition is open for girls as well as guys, so if anyone reads this and are interested to take part, please do let me know, but you guys and girls have to be from a school in Klang.

Besides all these major plans, I of course have my own little petty works to do here and there, so thats basically is what is keeping me away from blogging all this while but nonetheless I'm back here.

Don't worry, Dr. Love is always around. But he needs to go now. :P

Take care, peepz. Chiowz.

0 comments: