Saturday, January 17, 2009

Timetables, Subjects, People, Tasks....

Its amazing I can even sit in front of the computer and type these words that I am typing now. I know I'm online all the time, but to actually empty your mind and think about what had happened throughout the week and stuffs like that, I just don't have the patience to do it.

I'm crazily tired, been running up and down from the hospital to college to going out to makan with friends that I realized I don't actually have time to really settle down for myself. First of all the timetable keeps on changing, but no one can be blamed on this issue because there are not many permanent staffs in HICT and therefore we have to arrange the timetable to suit the part-time lecturers availability. I hope Shireen and Say Pin can hang on as its really not easy to be in their shoes. Come on people, its not like they have a choice, they need to do their job as well right?

Subjects...... My God, I really don't know how I'm going to survive this semester, I have to reduce my online-ing and sit down and start reading. You know why? Because all the subjects that I took requires heavy reading... From English 121 to World Literature to Moral Studies to Introduction to Psychology. I really pray I can pull it through because I'm definitely not the type that reads thru stuff and all.

The people around me what can I say. Some people turn me on so much I can barely contain myself and some people just get to my nerves so much that I feel like drawing my fist and dig a punch into their faces. And please don't think I'm some pervert getting high for no reason, when I meant turning me on, I meant Edric and Arun who excited me so much with their strategy of creating buzz for our upcoming musical that I was left at awe and feeling so darn high- you know that ecstacy-like feling. Gosh!!! That was HEAVEN!!!!!!

And lastly, for now that is, I'm up to my neck with all the tasks I need to do for the college and for my mum and all, I really need to know how to organize my time better.

Oh well people wish me luck, Dr. Love needs the lucks rushing in now. Hope its a good year for the Horse. Chiowz...

0 comments: