Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Untitled

I don't know why I would want to write now or even what I am going to write, but I just feel this sudden sense of loneliness and at the same time I feel bored and sad, and tensed, I don't know what's wrong with me.

What I do know is that I am terribly missing someone. I think about her every night before I sleep, it just eats me from inside knowing that she is there and I am here. I think about her words everyday, her words that said "You should find someone else, don't waste your time with me."

Am I wasting my time? I don't know, I finally feel like I have met the one, well I have thought before that the others were the one as well but there always seemed to be some complications with them, religion for instance. Well even this is not excluded from those, the age sure seems to bother the both of us. However it doesn't really mean much right? I mean when you really like someone you don't really look at their age and everything. My parents are 3 years apart, my mum's parents - 12 years. So based on those I don't think it is such a problem, is it?

Maybe it's just not suitable for now, maybe in 3 years time, we'll be the perfect couple. But 3 years isn't a short period of time, anything can happen in 3 years. I've experienced losing someone before just because I wasn't ready to commit myself.

So should I go for it?

0 comments: